Tuesday, January 30, 2007

How do you Google?

Now, I'm sure that some of the recent visitors to my site were disappointed, because their wildly varied Internet search terms led them to my little blog page when they were (sometimes) seeking something else entirely, but it's fascinating nonetheless, and the meter has only been active since last Friday:

jack russell animation

Puffy Cookie Puff

therin of andor

"number 96" naked

Kooky Spooky Family + glow in the dark finger puppets

Motionless Picture

Efrosian

Citadel alien figures

save the penguins

Dolly peg angels

"elaine lee" opera singer

chinese big sister tattoo

"There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow"

How does the bilby travel?


I do love my new site meter, oh yes I do! And the online world map is wonderful, too, with "recent visitor" dots lighting up in Hawaii, Ireland, Vietnam, Greece - and everywhere in between.

No comments: