Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Testing, testing

Take 2.

Well, you almost didn't see Take 1 because the screen froze and I had to reload, so I'm trying again. I haven't had the chance to read and absorb all the instructions yet and, if I did, I'd be offline for ages.

I haven't had the capacity to have titles before, and have had to add them manually with HTML. So we'll see how they look...

While I stress over the appearance of my blog's template (now known as a layout - see I know that much!), my Jack Russell terrier is running "wacko" all around the house. I finally found him a new (supposedly indestructible) black nylon cylinder, with orange stripes (as close as a tiger as I could find! If you've been following the Toy Tiger Saga, you'll know how it's embarrassing to ask a dog to "Get the tiger" and then have to praise him for retrieving a yellow ring toy.

This new toy is a "Crunch 'n' Crackle", filled with all manner of crinkling sounding objects. The tube is supposedly "designed for the toughest chewers" and even "suitable for visually impaired dogs".

Oh...

Well, Jack just took "Crunch 'n' Crackle Tiger" to bed for me - and both ends are already looking frayed.

Mmmm. Back to the old drawing board, perhaps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!

Therin of Andor said...

Thanks - whoever you are.

Anonymous said...

The new graphic is fab! Is that Andor?
Smooch, Z1

Therin of Andor said...

G'day Z1!

Sure is! It's the lost city of the blind, albino, Aenar subspecies of Andorians from the episode of "Star Trek: Enterprise" called "The Aenar".